Greg talks about intellectual bullying, textual clues about the extent of the flood, miscellaneous thoughts on the flood and creation, then takes calls on if successful exorcisms lend credibility to Roman Catholicism, if God’s love is emotion or action, and more.
- Commentary: Intellectual Bullying
- Commentary: Textual Clues about the Extent of the Flood
- Commentary: Miscellaneous Thoughts on the Flood and Creation
- Do successful exorcisms lend credibility to Roman Catholicism?
- Is God’s love emotion or action?
- Are some of the New Testament Epistles not authentic?
- Is marriage an issue of equal rights for homosexual couples?
- Is there archaeological evidence for the Exodus?
- How do angels fight since they don’t have bodies?
- How do Christians know they have the right doctrine?
- Disagreement over the Flood and Genesis.