Greg talks about Olympia, WA trip & intolerant tolerance, Resurrection Myth Stories with Mike Licona, then takes calls on Josephus isn’t a reliable historical authority since he wasn’t a contemporary of Jesus, if a naturalistic explanation should always trump a supernatural one, and more.
- Commentary: Olympia, WA Trip & Intolerant Tolerance
- Guest: Mike Licona - Resurrection Myth Stories
- Josephus isn’t a reliable historical authority since he wasn’t a contemporary of Jesus.
- Should a naturalistic explanation always trump a supernatural one?
- Problems with the moral argument for God’s existence.
- Why don’t you give the Gospel?