Host: Greg Koukl
Greg talks about the liabilities of a living Bible and Constitution view, the influence of lesbianism on children, and terrorist interpretation of the Quran.
- Liabilities of a “Living” Bible and Constitution View (00:00)
- Concerned about influence of grown daughter’s lesbianism on younger children. (00:25)
- Are terrorists wrong in their interpretation of the Quran? (00:49)
- David Clines's Afterword on the change in his view on how to read a text
- Gay or Straight, We All Must Decide if We Love Jesus above All Else by Amy Hall - The question his daughter needs to settle first.
- Are We at War with Muslims? by Alan Shlemon