Greg talks about leaving a legacy for the kingdom, claims of prophesy, categorizing morality, then takes calls on if Christianity is guilty of “God of the Gaps,” if the prophesies about Jesus were added later to make it appear he fulfilled them, and more.
- Commentary: Leaving a Legacy for the Kingdom
- Commentary: Claims of Prophesy
- Commentary: Categorizing Morality
- Is Christianity guilty of “God of the Gaps”?
- Were prophesies about Jesus added later to make it appear he fulfilled them?
- Atheism can explain morality.
- Ehrman’s claim that Jesus wouldn’t recognize Evangelical Christianity.
- Why object to homosexuals serving in the military when other military people sin as well?
- Do you ever use the Bible with non-Christians?
- Is asking people to “invite Jesus into their hearts” a corruption of the Gospel?
- Considering the eternal consequences of error.
- How can you repair a bad witnessing situation?
- Can someone be intellectually honest and reject the Gospel?