Greg talks about The Da Vinci Codewith Kerby Anderson, movies and moral intuitions, then takes calls on how such genetic variety can result from just Adam and Eve, why God created the universe, and more.
- Guest: Kerby Anderson - The Da Vinci Code
- Commentary: Movies and Moral Intuitions
- How can such genetic variety result from just Adam and Eve?
- Why did God create the universe?
- The Law should be obeyed by Christians.
- How can a case against embryonic stem cell research be made in a secular environment?
- Does the church replace Israel as God’s chosen people?