Greg talks about meeting people & Facebook, keeping Christ in your Christmas cards, then takes calls on Emmanuel: why didn’t they know who he was, how death and sin enter the “old earth” view, and more.
- Commentary: Meeting People & Facebook
- Commentary: Keeping Christ in your Christmas Cards
- Emmanuel: Why didn’t they know who he was?
- How did death and sin enter on the “old earth” view?
- How to respond to Catholic claims of authority over the Bible?
- How do we know the Bible we have is what God intended?
- Have you been tempted to deny Christianity?
- Why are most Christian philosophers Arminian?
- Different Greek words are used for Jesus and other offspring.
- Why is it difficult to understand God’s election?