Greg talks about three conversations in France, then takes calls on what the best strategy is to win the war of ideas, what the concept of personhood is in Christianity and Judaism, if it is better to not be born than to go to Hell, and more.
- Commentary: Three Conversations in France (00:00)
- David: What is the best strategy to win the war of ideas? (57:00)
- Louis: What is the concept of personhood in Christianity and Judaism? (1:12:00)
- Tony: Is it better to not be born than go to Hell? (1:30:00)
- Shawn: How does Christianity define sex? (1:37:00)