Greg talks about tactical persuasion with a tough challenger, The Lost Virtue of Happiness with J.P. Moreland, then takes calls on how Christians can affirm human value when God has created “some for destruction,” and more.
- Commentary: Tactical Persuasion with a Tough Challenger
- Guest: J. P. Moreland - The Lost Virtue of Happiness
- How can Christians affirm human value when God has created “some for destruction”?
- Why did Jesus reproach his disciples for not knowing the new law?
- Can a Christian be a practicing homosexual?