Greg talks about Islam’s real record, if the Holy Spirit can work when we closer our minds, then takes calls on if Christology is a helpful hermeneutic tool, authoritative passages in the Koran, how the mind is related to the soul, and more.
- Commentary: Islam’s Real Record
- Commentary: Can the Holy Spirit Work When We Close Our Minds?
- Is Christology a helpful hermeneutic tool?
- Authoritative passages in the Koran.
- How is the mind related to the soul?
- Jesus taught pacifism.
- What is the purpose of some odd Old Testament passages?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of postmodernism?
- Avoiding the naturalistic fallacy.
- Responding to questions by a Sikh.
- Was the Trinity invented 300 years after Jesus?