Greg talks about if there is any way to be saved besides Jesus, then takes calls on if Samuel had a school for prophets, if a Christian can be a pluralist, if God answers the prayers of unbelievers, and more.
- Commentary: Is There Any Way to be Saved Besides Jesus?
- Did Samuel have a school for prophets?
- Can a Christian be a pluralist?
- Does God answer the prayers of unbelievers?
- Response to Christopher Hitchens' book “God is Not Great.”
- Is carbon dating reliable?
- Are Christians called to be wealthy?