Is the Bible a human book by men about God, or is it a supernatural book from God to men? Greg talks about how the supernatural fingerprints of God in the Bible give us good reason to trust that this book truly has the objective authority to answer the deepest questions of life.
- Commentary: Is the Bible a supernatural book? (00:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Confessions of a French Atheist: How God Hijacked My Quest to Disprove the Christian Faith by Guillaume Bignon
- What We Read Is What God Said by Brett Kunkle
- The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ by Gary Habermas
- The Bible: Different from All the Rest by Amy Hall (quoting Rosaria Butterfield)