Greg talks about Christians’ relationship to the law, in but not of: a robust Christian worldview, then takes calls on why there is one universe and not many, alternative explanations for morality other than God, and idea for making a persuasive pro-life argument, and more.
- Commentary: Christians’ Relationship to the Law
- Commentary: In But Not Of: A Robust Christian Worldview
- Why there is one universe and not many?
- Alternative explanations for morality other than God.
- An idea for making a persuasive pro-life argument.
- How do you deal with a hardcore moral relativist?
- Moral relativism and moral outrage.
- Can we know morality without the Bible?
- What are the obligations to the law for Messianic Christians?
- Is there a new revelation today? Are there apostles and prophets?
- Morality has evolved from natural morality.
- Is the mind something independent or just a combination of its contents?
- Explain the biblical distinction between receiving Christ and accepting Christ.