Ryan T. Anderson recently spoke at Colorado Christian University’s Centennial Institute, outlining the ethical issues involved with the COVID-19 vaccines. Even if you end up disagreeing with him in some way, it’s worth listening to the discussion in its entirety in order to get a better grasp of both the particular issues involved and the categories ethicists have developed in order to think through issues like these.
Here’s what Anderson covers:
- The ethics of developing a vaccine
- The ethics of receiving a vaccine
- The ethics of distributing a vaccine
- The ethics of a government mandating a vaccine
- The ethics of businesses requiring a vaccine
You can watch the video here.