Greg talks about how to answer a challenge, economics and freedom, then takes calls on how to deal with an aggressive Roman Catholic family member, how someone knows if he’s a Christian, and more.
- Commentary: How to Answer a Challenge
- Commentary: Economics and Freedom
- How do you deal with an aggressive Roman Catholic family member?
- How does someone know if he’s a Christian?
- What do you think of a non-Roman Catholic going to Mass?
- Do you think Matt. 27:51 is real or apocalyptic?
- Hebrews 6 - Can a Christian lose his salvation?
- Christianity is an excuse for genocide.
- Why the Mass in Roman Catholicism isn’t idolatry.
- Define “art.”