Brett talks about how to best help students navigate the cultural challenges of today, then answers questions on God’s gender, Mormon revelation vs. Christian experience, and atheistic evangelism.
- Why does God use primarily male pronouns to refer to Himself in Scripture? (00:21)
- What’s the difference between Mormon revelation and a subjective Christian experience? (00:28)
- A question about Peter Boghossian’s “street epistemology” (00:42)
- Who are the Sons of God in Genesis 6? (00:54)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with STR speakers
- Who Were the Sons of God in Genesis 6? by Thomas A. Howe