Greg talks about some principles to help you get through crises, then he takes calls about why God created animals that would go extinct, whether some Mormons are saved, and whether the church should give up its right to assemble right now.
- Commentary: Greg’s recipe for getting through a crisis (00:00)
- Why did God create so many creatures just to have them go extinct? (32:00)
- Is it possible some Mormons are saved? (38:00)
- Is the church being too compliant in giving up our right to assemble during this health crisis? (50:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Is Mormonism Just Another Christian Denomination? by Greg Koukl
- LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference by Robert Millet