Greg and Tom Gilson talk about the accusation that Christians are intolerant, and callers discuss blind faith, sociology, and emotion.
- Does Hebrews 11 teach blind faith? (00:18)
- What’s the relevance of sociology in apologetics? (00:34)
- What’s the role of emotion in salvation? (00:46)
- How do you respond to a professor who denies Jesus lived? (00:54)
Mentioned on the Show
- Listen to Part 1 of the interview with Tom Gilson
- Tom Gilson
- Thinking Christian - Tom Gilson's website
- Critical Conversations: A Christian Parents' Guide to Discussing Homosexuality with Teens by Tom Gilson
- A Manual for Creating Atheists by Peter Boghossian
- Peter Boghossian, Atheist Tactician: A Preliminary Response To "A Manual For Creating Atheists" by Tom Gilson
- Greg's interview with Os Guinness
- Bart Ehrman on denying the existence of Jesus: "It makes you look foolish."
- reTHINK Student Apologetics Conferences - California (Sept. 23-24), Texas (Oct. 21-22), Alabama (Apr. 21-22, 2017)
- Upcoming events with STR speakers