Greg talks about what the purpose of worship is, God’s big picture of salvation history, then takes calls on how to get through to people with a passive attitude towards religion, if God is limited by time, what are reasons to reject theistic evolution, and more.
- Commentary: What is the Purpose of Worship?
- Commentary: God’s Big Picture of Salvation History
- How do you get through to people with a passive attitude towards religion?
- Is God limited by time?
- What are reasons to reject theistic evolution?
- How does the second Person of the Trinity have a body when God is non-physical?
- Can Christians be demon possessed?
- Jeremiah’s illustration about Scripture shows many meanings.
- How does a loving God send people to Hell instead of forgiving?
- How to deal with a pastor’s theological disagreement with the elders.
- Why do evangelism if God elects people?
- We don’t realize how bad of sinners we are.