Greg talks about two Christian movies he recently saw, then he takes questions on the date of Jesus’ birthday, rebaptism, marrying people who have been divorced twice, and whether Jesus died on a pole or a cross.
- What’s the justification for celebrating Christmas on December 25th? (17:00)
- What are your thoughts on rebaptism after a time of backsliding? (26:00)
- Is it okay to perform a wedding for two people who have been married twice before? (37:00)
- Did Jesus die on a cross or a pole? (52:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conferences - March 29-30 in Dallas; April 26-27 in Birmingham
- Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? by Gary Thomas