Greg talks about vacation tales, CrossExamined Instructor Academy with Frank Turek, then takes calls on if it is appropriate to pray for celebrities, how to respond to people who disregard a good argument, if criticism is inherently unloving, and more.
- Commentary: Vacation Tales
- Guest: Frank Turek - CrossExamined Instructor Academy
- Is it appropriate to pray for celebrities?
- How do you respond to people who disregard a good argument?
- Is criticism inherently unloving?
- Is the Rapture a Biblical doctrine?
- How do you deal with doctrinal disputes in a congregation?
- How do we know the Old Testament is accurate?
- Is it appropriate for Christians to pledge allegiance to a national flag?
- Is Islam a belief system or a religion?
- How do you explain to someone who uses Christian language for unbiblical ideas?