Greg talks about secularism owing a debt to Christianity, if 2 Chronicles 7:14 is a promise to us, Cross-Examined Instructor Academy with Frank Turek, then takes calls on what resources he suggests to start an apologetics ministry, where the soul is in relation to the body, and more.
- Commentary: Secularism Owes a Debt to Christianity
- Commentary: Is 2 Chronicles 7:14 a Promise to Us?
- Interview: Frank Turek - Cross-Examined Instructor Academy
- What resources do you suggest to start an apologetics ministry
- Where is the soul in relation to the body?
- An argument for the virgin conception of Jesus.
- Just because someone doesn’t believe in Jesus they’ll go to Hell?
- What is the historical evidence for Jesus compared with other historical figures?
- How to handle doctrinal differences.
- Why do some secular societies have low crime rates if Christianity is responsible for good society?
- Why is it not inconsistent for pro-lifers to condemn the murder of abortion doctors?
- There are no facts of history about Jesus, just speculation.