Greg talks about a couple that was murdered by ISIS then takes questions on what to do if no churches nearby are doctrinally sound, a response to Hume’s empiricism, and how to understand Psalm 137:9.
- What should I do if the few churches in my area are not doctrinally sound? (16:00)
- What do you think of my response to Hume’s radical empiricism? (27:00)
- What’s the best way to understand Psalm 137:9 when it says that blessed is the one who dashes Babylonian children against the rocks? (36:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- A Closer Look at Islam (Video) by Alan Shlemon
- American Couple Believing 'Evil Is a Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through Territory Near Afghan Border. ISIS Stabs Them To Death. by Hank Berrien