Brett Kunkle talks about applying a Christian worldview to sports, guest Dr. Frank Beckwith, then takes calls on values being imparted by coaches for good or ill, sports being at odds with Christian values, and more.
- Commentary: Applying a Christian Worldview to Sports
- Guest: Dr. Frank Beckwith
- Values are imparted by coaches, for good or ill.
- Sports is at odds with Christian values.
- God created things for us to enjoy.
- Some Christians are focused on minutiae and ignore the big things.
- What would you ask Kate Michaelman about abortion?
- Responding to homosexuality activists in the public square.
- Suggested resources for a Christian to go deeper?
- How does the Christian worldview carry over into the political sphere?