Greg and Tim take questions from callers on religious relativism, the morality of the American Revolution, the sovereignty of God, and more.
- What do you say to a Christian friend who’s a relativist? (00:03)
- Was the American Revolution a violation of Romans 13:1-7? (00:19)
- If God is sovereign, does that mean He desires evil? (00:29)
- Is the Butterfly Effect an argument for determinism? (00:41)
Mentioned on the Show
- Hell Interrupted, Part I by Greg Koukl and Tim Barnett (Part II will post on November 1)
- Always Ask What They Mean by "God" by Tim Barnett