Greg talks about if free speech justifies all speech, preaching out of context, then takes calls on if Christians should participate in Halloween, what the Roman Catholic church’s proof of authority is, and more.
- Commentary: Does Free Speech Justify All Speech?
- Commentary: Preaching Out of Context
- Should Christians participate in Halloween?
- What is the Roman Catholic church’s proof of authority?
- Is faith anti-rational?
- Should church workers be thanked for doing their duty?
- Taking a verse out of context for the sake of application.
- What is your view of Calvinism?
- Do Christians have to go to church?