Greg talks about if all religions have irrational beliefs, if extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, then takes calls on if the great commission was given to all Christians or just the disciples, and more.
- Commentary: Do All Religions Have Irrational Beliefs?
- Commentary: Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence?
- Was the great commission given to all Christians or only the disciples?
- Distinguish between absolute and objective morality.
- Comment on compatibilism.
- Who are the “sons of God” in the “divine council” in Psalm 82?
- Explain an actual infinite verses a potential infinite.
- Can God limit his knowledge?
- How do you reconcile end of life discussions with the cost of healthcare?
- Role play an apologetic conversation.
- What is the order of faith and miracles?