Greg talks about his trip to Cairo, Egypt, never reading a Bible verse Old Testament application, Islam and Egypt with Alan Shlemon, then takes calls on opportunities to teach apologetics at church, if God is in or out of time, and more.
- Commentary: Greg Recounts his Trip to Cairo, Egypt
- Commentary: Never Read a Bible Verse Old Testament Application
- Commentary: Discussion with Alan Shlemon about Islam and Egypt
- Opportunities to teach apologetics at church?
- Is God in or out of time?
- Do same-sex couples have equal rights?
- Why do Christians feel guilty if they’re forgiven?
- Are there reasons someone becomes a Christian other than God calling him?