Greg talks about Bell and Bashir, if we need to be rescued from God, the problem of evil and the destruction of the Canaanites with Clay Jones, then takes calls on if Philippians 4:6-7 is a formula for decision making, Hell being a place of punishment, and more.
- Commentary: Bell & Bashir
- Commentary: Do We Need to be Rescued from God?
- Guest: Clay Jones - The Problem of Evil and the Destruction of the Canaanites
- Is Philippians 4:6-7 a formula for decision making?
- Hell is a place of punishment.
- If God predestines, why should we pray for people’s salvation?
- Should I expect a non-Christian to tolerate my Christian listening preferences?
- The Bible isn’t up to 21st century historical standards so why consider it reliable?
- How can someone develop courage to witness when they don’t like confrontation?
- Is it legitimate to interpret the “weeks” in the 70 weeks prophesy as years?