Guest Host: J. Warner Wallace
J. Warner Wallace talks about how the Christian worldview interacts with police work, then he answers questions about communicating effectively to LDS missionaries and bringing Mormons to Jesus.
- Commentary: Can you be a Christian and a police officer? (00:00)
- How should I frame my answer to some LDS (Mormon) missionaries so that I can make sure they don’t misunderstand the terms I’m using? (21:00)
- How can I bring a Mormon to Jesus? (44:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; April 22–23, 2022 in Augusta, GA
- The Thin Blue Life website
- Sharing the Good News with Mormons: Practical Strategies for Getting the Conversation Started by Eric Johnson, J. Warner Wallace, etc.
- Verses for Your Conversations with Mormons by Amy Hall
- Who Is the God of Mormonism? by Amy Hall
- LDS View of Atonement Clarified by Amy Hall
- Unveiling Grace: The Story of How We Found Our Way out of the Mormon Church by Lynn Wilder