Greg talks about putting together the pieces into the big picture, if there can be a creator, then takes calls on if circumstances are relevant in moral objectivism, what repentance is, and more.
- Commentary: Putting Together the Pieces into the Big Picture
- Commentary: Can there be a Creator?
- Are circumstances relevant in moral objectivism?
- What is repentance?
- What did Jesus mean not to judge?
- Is the Son subordinate to the Father?
- How can we counter Christian disobedience?
- How do we know the mind is different from the body?
- How do we get apologetics into the local church?
- The Bible says Jesus was created?
- Could God actualize all possible worlds?