Greg talks about fishing stories, the Bible’s big picture, Word Pictures: Knowing God Through Story and Imagination with Brian Godawa, then takes calls on if Christianity and Postmodernism are compatible, how Israel can form their ways without the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 1, and more.
- Commentary: Fishing Stories
- Commentary: The Bible’s Big Picture
- Guest: Brian Godawa - Word Pictures: Knowing God Through Story and Imagination
- Are Christianity and Postmodernism Compatible?
- Isaiah 1 calls Israel to form their ways; how could they do that without the Holy Spirit?
- Is Christianity mental terrorism?
- Did God mislead Abraham?
- Are Christian Tattoos okay?
- Are all axioms unprovable?