Greg talks about if Jesus condemned homosexuality, Brett Kunkle and Sean McDowell’s mission trip to Berkeley, then takes calls on if it is possible there’s a second chance to accept Jesus after death, if the early church fathers were pacifists, and more.
- Commentary: Did Jesus Condemn Homosexuality?
- Guest: Brett Kunkle and Sean McDowell Mission Trip to Berkeley
- Is it possible there’s a second chance to accept Jesus after death?
- Were the early church fathers pacifists?
- Does the Old Testament condemn polygamy?
- How do we properly describe the work of the Holy Spirit?