Greg talks about our need to be faithful to the truth, then he answers questions about reconciling texts about apostasy with texts about perseverance and how we can evaluate whether or not a prophet is from God if prophecies sometimes take centuries to come to pass.
- Commentary: Be faithful to the truth. (00:00)
- How can we reconcile texts about apostasy in the church with texts that teach perseverance of the saints? (14:00)
- Since prophecies sometimes take centuries to come to pass, how can we ever evaluate whether or not a prophet is from God? (50:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Reasons to Believe
- Seeing the Unseen: The Nature of Spiritual Warfare by Greg Koukl
- Submit a question on the Open Mic Line