Greg responds to the objection that a tactical approach is manipulative and impersonal, then he answers questions about books to get started in apologetics and theistic evolution.
- Commentary: Are tactics manipulative and impersonal? (00:00)
- Do you have any recommendations for books to get started in apologetics? (29:00)
- What is theistic evolution, and why is it wrong? (43:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conference – February 28–29 in Dallas, TX; April 24–25 in Birmingham, AL
- Stand to Reason Instagram
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- Unbelievable? podcast
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist by Frank Turek
- Thinking about God: First Steps in Philosophy by Greg Ganssle
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- The Story of Reality by Greg Koukl
- Theistic Evolution: A Scientific, Philosophical, and Theological Critique – Edited by Stephen Meyer, J.P. Moreland, etc.