Greg talks about Savior for who, apologetics feeds the mind, theology feeds the soul, then takes calls on the accurate interpretation of a common misunderstanding (Gal. 5:24), what the Christian response is to religious-type environmentalists arguments, and more.
- Commentary: Savior for Who?
- Commentary: Apologetics Feeds the Mind, Theology Feeds the Soul
- Accurate interpretation of a common misunderstanding (Gal. 5:24)
- What is the Christian response to the religious-type environmentalists arguments?
- Is it moral for God to not elect some people for salvation?
- What criteria would you suggest for interviewing a pastoral candidate?
- Opinion of the ESV translation.
- Explain how Jesus’ sacrifice can be sufficient for all and efficient for some.
- Reconcile the reliability of the Bible and the Old Earth view.
- How are prayer and reformed theology compatible?
- How can the warnings of apostasy in the Bible be sincere if the elect are eternally secure?