Greg gives advice to Christian students heading off to college, then he takes calls about God sending babies to Hell, leviathan in the Bible, Darwinism and racism, and the signs in Mark 16.
- Commentary: Advice for new college students (:00)
- How would you respond to someone who says he can’t believe in a God who would send an unborn baby to Hell? (20:00)
- Is “leviathan" in the Bible a mythical creature? (32:00)
- Why does no one talk about the connection between Darwinism and racism? (46:00)
- Do the signs in Mark 16:16–18 need to be in a person’s life in order to be a true Christian? (53:00)