Greg encourages listeners to start reading the Bible all the way through, even if it takes longer than a year, then he answers questions about whether the definition of “evangelical” is too broad, whether Genesis 6:3 applies to today, and why people doubt.
- Commentary: A word about Bible reading (00:00)
- Is the definition of “evangelical” too broad, and if so, should we narrow it? (20:00)
- Does the verse in Genesis saying that “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever” apply to today? (37:00)
- Why does a person doubt? (46:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Bible Box - Great (iOS) app to help you set goals and check off chapters as you're reading through the Bible.
- The Thomas Factor: Using Your Doubts to Draw Closer to God by Gary Habermas (available online for free)