Greg tells a story of how he used tactics with a waitress over the weekend, then he answers questions about the command to kill the Amalekites and women not instructing their husbands.
- How is the command in 1 Samuel 15:3 to destroy men, women, and children different from commands in Islam? (32:00)
- If a woman shouldn’t give instruction to her husband, should a woman who knows more about the Bible than her husband remain silent? (49:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- So the Next Generation Will Know: Preparing Young Christians for a Challenging World by Sean McDowell and J. Warner Wallace (use code NEXTGEN15 until 5/05/19 for 15% off)
- Is God a Moral Monster? by Paul Copan
- The Canaanites: Genocide or Judgment? by Greg Koukl