Greg talks about the claim that Jesus spent his youth in India then takes questions on the day Jesus was crucified, God’s sovereignty vs. free will, responding to the charge of “homophobia,” and more.
- Can we say Jesus didn’t talk about homosexuality because it wasn’t prevalent if He didn’t talk about Roman slavery though it was prevalent? (0:19)
- Was Jesus crucified on Thursday or Friday? (0:27)
- Is God sovereign over everything, or do we have free will? (0:34)
- How should I respond when my friend calls me a homophobe? (0:46)
- Why do so many Christian apologists downplay the authority of the Bible? (0:54)