Greg continues answering a question about how he annotates his Bible, then he answers questions about whether Deuteronomy 21:10–14 condones rape, advice for someone struggling to find reasons for his faith, how to respond to people who say you can’t write a book that includes elements of other cultures, and more.
- Greg continues answering a question from the last episode about how he annotates his Bible. (00:00)
- Does Deuteronomy 21:10–14 condone rape? (21:00)
- Do you have advice for someone who is struggling with finding reasons for their faith? (26:00)
- How would you respond to someone who says you can’t write a book that includes elements of other cultures? (46:00)
- How should I respond to people who say I seemed happier before I was a Christian? (52:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- TalkAboutDoubts.com – You can make an appointment to talk with an expert on your particular question.
- The Thomas Factor by Gary Habermas – A book on the different kinds of doubt and how to address each kind