Greg clarifies his point of view on using preferred names and pronouns then answers questions about why there are more ancient religions than Judaism and whether Revelation 17–18 is matching up with current events.
- Commentary: A clarification on using a person’s preferred names and pronouns (09:00)
- If the God of the Bible’s interaction with human beings began with creation, why does it seem like there are more ancient religions? (30:00)
- Do you think Revelation 17–18 is matching up with current events? (48:00)
Mentioned on the Show
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- Greg's previous podcast on using preferred names/pronouns