Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less Adam and Eve, apologetics, sin, conspiracy theories, decision making.
- If Adam and Eve’s existence was falsified by science, how would that affect your faith and theology?
- Is it possible for Christian apologetics to distract the believer from a relationship with God?
- Are there different types of sin indicated in the Bible?
- How should we respond to Christians who believe in conspiracy theories?
- In decision-making and the will of God, Greg prescribes only supernatural “fleeces”, so how does Acts 1:12-26 fit into the wisdom model?