Greg Koukl answers questions in 4 minutes or less evolution, homosexuality, prayer, and the definition of faith.
- How would you respond to a challenger who claims that vestigial organs are evidence for Darwinian evolution?
- Does Matthew 19:11, when referring to eunuchs who have been so from birth, support a position of “born that way” homosexuality?
- When praying for someone else, is pleading the blood of Jesus over them biblical, or is this a “name it and claim it” idea?
- How do I answer friends asking for advice on their lesbian relationships?
- How does Greg’s definition of faith (active trust) work together with the definition in Hebrews 11?