Greg talks about whether Adam and Eve are in Hell, sovereignty and responsibility, divorce, the existence of time, spiritual warfare, and the theology of the apostles.
- Do you think Adam and Eve are in Hell?
- How do you resolve the tension between divine sovereignty and human responsibility?
- Does Matt 19:8-9 mean an unfaithful spouse who is divorced must stay single unless reunited with their (possibly remarried) spouse?
- Prior to Big Bang, time did not exist, except perhaps in the mind of God. Now that time does exist, will it continue eternally?
- Is there really spiritual warfare that us humans can engage in, or is it a just bunch of out of context mumbo jumbo?
- Do you think the apostles had totally accurate theology? Or only when divinely inspired?