Greg is on a four-minute timer and answers questions about gendered souls in heaven, God tempting us, praying to get a job, the tenth plague, and greeting with a holy kiss.
- If we are gendered souls, what does “they are like angels in heaven” mean in Matthew 22:30?
- Why would we ask God not to lead us into temptation? Does He tempt us?
- Is it wrong to pray to get a specific job since that would be praying for someone else to not get the job?
- Was the tenth plague the first born child or the first born son?
- If greeting each other with a holy kiss comes up so much in the New Testament, why don’t we do it?