Greg talks about the sufficiency of Scripture, public schools, prideful people, and suicide.
- Does the sufficiency of Scripture imply that the use of secular psychological principles and practices is invalid?
- Some parents say that as Christians we should keep our children in public schools to be “salt and light”, is this wise?
- How is Tactics used with someone who is prideful, angry, very aggressive and randomly saying their ideas?
- How do you respond to folks that say that religion has no impact on their life?
- What does the Bible say about suicide? What does suicide mean for someone who identifies as a Christian?