Greg talks about why Christianity is the best explanation for the way things are then covers various topics with callers.
- Ethics of three-parent embryos (00:15)
- How to talk to people who don’t want to talk about God (00:23)
- The Hebrew Roots Movement: What is your understanding of Peter’s food vision in Acts 10–11? (00:38)
- How to discuss Christianity with friend who is hostile and doesn’t listen in a conversation (00:50)
Mentioned on the Show:
- The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important That Happens in Between by Greg Koukl
- reTHINK Apologetics Student Conferences – Birmingham, Alabama (Apr. 21–22, 2017)