Greg reviews an article about Iceland aborting children with Down syndrome then answers questions about classical education, hearing God’s voice, and whether or not Jesus broke a commandment.
- Is there a downside to a classical education? (00:23)
- Did Jesus break a commandment? (00:39)
- Why do you think God doesn’t speak to us? (00:49)
Mentioned on the Show:
- “What kind of society do you want to live in?”: Inside the country where Down syndrome is disappearing by Julian Quinones and Arijeta Lajka
- “Dear Future Mom” – The French ad starring children with Down syndrome that was banned for being “inappropriate” because it might disturb the consciences of women who aborted their children.