Greg talks about baptism beliefs, arguing someone into the Kingdom, then takes calls on if it is biblical to use birth control, Hell not making sense, if we have to suspend rationality to believe the Trinity, and more.
- Commentary: Baptism Beliefs
- Commentary: You Can Argue Someone into the Kingdom
- Is it biblical to use birth control?
- Hell doesn’t make sense.
- Do we have to suspend rationality to believe the Trinity?
- Do the laws of logic prove God’s existence?
- How do you deal with a steamroller?
- Paul Maier’s novels.
- Nobody gets argued into the Kingdom.
- Does the Old Testament condone rape?
- How do you talk to someone who bases their beliefs on experience?