Greg gives a recap of his travels, talks about worshiping in Keswick, England, then answers questions such as if we need emotional verification for our belief in God, if thee is relativism in the Bible, and more.
- Commentary: Recap of Greg’s Travels
- Commentary: Worshiping in Keswick, England
- Do we need emotional verification for our belief in God?
- Is there relativism in the Bible?
- Why do we need to be taught if the Holy Spirit teaches us - 1 John 2:27?
- What do you think of Lordship salvation theology?
- Does open theism solve the problem of evil?
- Is the Gospel good if some go to Hell?
- How can there be no evil in Heaven if we have free will?
- Problems with open theism?
- Does the teleological argument commit the fallacy of induction?